Firstly I have to say sorry, I accidently deleted my first Pins of the week…(what a silly girl I am) so to recap if you missed it
- Saturday – Jelly Bean Bark by Scissors and Spatulas
- Sunday – Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken by Chef in Training
- Monday – Do It Yourself Fabric Peonies by Twigg Studios
- Tuesday – Cheap and Chic Coffee Table by Better Homes and Gardens
- Wednesday – Nutella Filled Sugar Cookie Cups by The Sweet Spot
- Thursday – Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars by Binkertation
- Friday – Make Your Own Pillow Boxes by Lines Across My Face
Saturday – Making Wooden Owls by One Project Closer
Sunday – Apple Nacho’s by French Press
Monday – Button Clock by Martha Stewart
Tuesday – Make a Zig Zag Quilt by Bee Square Blog
My next project maybe???
Wednesday – Slow Cooker Parmesan Tomato Basil Soup by Baking with Blondie
Thursday – Neapolitan Cup Cakes by Lady Behind the Curtain
Friday – Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken by Baking with Blondie
There you go another week of wonderful pins. It astounds me the amazing talent that’s out there. What have you been pinning this week?
I’ll be back next week with 7 more fantastic ideas and/or recipes.
Until then Happy Crafting