Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Week Without Blogging!!!

Hello Blog World,

Yes I have been away for a whole week!  I have been around just not posting as I have had nothing to say really.  Work has been busy, life has been busy with school, work, birthdays, valentines day, exercising, cleaning, sporting events etc...  So I thought I would pop in today to firstly congratulate my beautiful daughter on qualifying for the Little Athletics State Championships in 80 metre hurdles, 800 meter and 100 meter runs. She is already a champion in my mind. Check out the gorgeous photo’s my brother in law took at the regional championships.

athletics001

athletics002

These were taken at the regional championships last week, where she got 2 bronze medals and qualified for the state championships as mentioned above.

athletics003

So other than championship qualification we have had soccer tryouts, Valentines day which we didn’t do anything special for as Tiana had athletics training that day, movie night with a girlfriend, I saw The Vow and loved it! Oh and preparing for my husbands birthday.  So I will be back with a card later!

We’ve also had some really hot weather again but it makes for some beautiful sunsets.
So I just had to share with you also a Queensland summer sunset, hopefully it warms all you lovely people having your winter at the moment on the other side of the world.

sky 2

sky

So beautiful!  Well that’s my week in review, the weekend is here. I have to make a card for hubby and I got a bunnings voucher for Valentines Day (for my American friends, Bunnings is like your lowes hardware store, I think), so I will be off there today to buy my paint and other bibs and bobs for my hutch. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend planned, until then happy crafting.

42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09







1 comments:





Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

A break always feels so good and congratulations on your daughter's success! She looks amazing in the picture! Thank you so much for sharing at Taking A Timeout Thursday!

Post a Comment