Saturday, March 10, 2012

1st Wheels

Hello Blog World,

Another quick post today to show you a quick scrapbook page I did for my daughter’s baby album.  I know I know I should be sewing and painting my hutch but the scrapping mood hit and I took full advantage.

1st wheels

It’s another page for my daughter’s baby album and this photo was taken on her first birthday with her present which was one of those car things you can sit on and ride or push.  She loved it for a very long time.

Basic supplies used here, some paper flowers, heidi grace papers, hand stitching and stamps. But I do love how it turned out. I might even try to get another layout done today after I have attacked the house exterior with the pressure cleaner.

Until then Happy Crafting.

42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09






1 comments:





Six Sisters said...

This album page is adorable!!! Thanks for linking up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We would love to have you back!! -The Sisters

Post a Comment