Monday, March 5, 2012

Thanks

Hello Blog World,

I guess it’s fitting today that I am here to show you a thankyou card I made on the weekend for a dear friend that leant me her high pressure cleaner, because when I opened my email tonight before coming to write this I had an email from the lovely Alisha at Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife leaving me a lovely comment on my Raspberry and White Choc Croissant Pudding and Raspberry and White Choc Muffins and awarding my The Liebster Award - So thank you so much Alisha I am very honoured!

Liebster_blog_award1


The  Liebster Award’s aim  is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.  If you are selected, you are meant to do the following.
  1. Choose FIVE up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to (they must have less than 200 followers).
  2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  3. Post the award on your blog.
  4. List the bloggers you are giving this award to with links to their sites.
  5. Best of all, have fun and share the love!
So, in keeping with the Rules, here are my five blog choices, in no order.
  1. Liz @ Here’s to Handy Andy
  2. Linda @ Partycraft Secrets
  3. Melissa @ Bee Divine Designs
  4. Jan @ Huh, so this is a blog
  5. Michelle @ Michelle Lea Designs
Check them all out they are great and definitely up and coming!

Now onto my card, not much to say about it really. Just a quick card I made for a friend using this weeks Clean and Simple FTL180 Sketch

FTL180

thanks card

Nothing too special, just quick and easy but straight to the point. Exactly what this girl likes.

thanks card 2

I love the pearls!!! Had to do a close up of it!

I didn’t get all the sanding and painting done I wanted over the weekend so there will be more of that this weekend and hopefully do some more on my quilt.

Now go check out those blogs and until then Happy Crafting.

42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09






Entering my card into the following challenges

3 comments:





JanR said...

Wow! Thank you so much for this award, I'm honoured. And, great card! Love that blue.

Liz @ Here's to Handy Andy said...

Thanks so much Michelle!

Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

You are very welcome!!

www.craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment