Sunday, March 18, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award and a Sneak Peek

Hello Blog World,

Firstly a big thanks goes out to the lovely ladies over at Sisterkins for awarding my blog The Versatile Blogger Award.  Thanks so much ladies, what a great way to start my Sunday morning.  Now go check them out.

9267808_orig

As part of this award I need to tell you 7 things about myself and pass on to another 5 great blogs I love and after this scroll to the bottom for a sneak peek of a new project I am working on…I love a bit of mystery.

So in no particular order here are 5 blogs I love – I wish I could pick more.

  1. Mom on a Timeout
  2. Sweet Bee Buzzings
  3. Made Marion
  4. Party Craft Secrets
  5. Serenity You

It was really hard just narrowing down 5, I probably could’ve added 20 more easy. 
This part is even harder!  7 facts about Michelle…I find this hard because what you see is what ya get pretty much.


  1. I think I have mentioned this before but I am a vampire nut and have been for a very long time, I am more into your classic type vampires like Dracula more over the modern day ones like Edward and the boys from Vampire Diaries.  But I do sink my teeth into (pun intended) all vampire related books and movies.  Which brings me onto…

  2. I love to read, I read anywhere between 6-10 books a year.  I have had a love of reading for as long as I remember, mainly fantasy, horror and thriller novels. Stephen King is one of favourite authors.  Currently I am ready The Sookie Stackhouse Series, which is based on the True Blood TV series, I am just about to start book 5 of this.

  3. I am addicted to coffee.  I cannot leave the house in the morning without one.

  4. Don’t judge me on this one please.  I smoke cigarettes!

  5. I love Australian Rules Footy (AFL) – I live and breathe it come the winter months, my team is the Collingwood Magpies.

  6. I love all music (except rap sorry).  I have a wide variety of music and own about 7000 songs ranging from Abba to ZZ Top literally.  This leads me to…

  7. I sing, now I am not very good at it but I sing all the time.  In the shower, at work, in the car, while writing this post.  I just can’t help it I have song in my soul.

So there you go 7 random things about me you didn’t know.  Check out my 5 blogs, they are great and I always get great joy reading them.

I did promise ya’ll a sneak peek of a new project I have been working on this week.  With work and family life, it hasn’t left too much time for crafting unfortunately but I have been working on something that has heaps of these…


rosettes

Why would someone want so many rosettes you ask?  Ha Ha! You will have to stay tuned, tomorrow I will reveal exactly why I need so many… so I will leave you with another pretty picture.

rosettesa

Until then Happy Crafting

42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09






2 comments:





Marion said...

A big thank you Michelle for your lovely blog award! I am truly honoured! I love your rosettes...they look awesome and I look forward to seeing the final product! Thanks again!

Partycraft Secrets said...

Thank you Michelle - it's always so much fun to find out people like me blog, let alone read it!! I'll aim to post a thank you link on my site soon - still suffering through a tempermental stage with my computer (as if contending with two preschoolers wasn't enough!)

Post a Comment