Thursday, April 19, 2012

An Eye Study

Hello Blog World,

Just  a quick post today to show you more of my sketchbook.  Nothing too exciting but something I wish to share.

I have mainly focused on animals in my past drawings but I would really love to do portraits, people are very hard though, well for me they are.

So let’s break it down bit by bit, and my first bit is an eye… just one.


eye study

I’m quite pleased with this, especially the folds on the left hand side of the eye.  This was just roughly done in 2b pencil and only took about 15 minutes. But there will be more to come, practice makes perfect as they say.

I hope you’ve enjoyed another peek into the drawing side of my life, let me know what think.

Until then Happy Crafting

42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09





8 comments:





Marnie said...

The drawing is excellent....you are very talented.
x Marnie

JoJo said...

WOW! You are very gifted!!!!

Amber Mae said...

That is really really good! I can't believe you did that in fifteen minutes :)I can't wait to see your portraits.
P.S. thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment!

Hani said...

I can not believe it! This is awesome.. I love to sketch too, but mostly I do disney characters but I can not be anything close to this.. Thanks for linking up at friday fun party.. :)

Roxanne Reinhart said...

That sketch is amazing!! You are majorly talented!! I used to sketch a little when I was very young, mainly Holly Hobbie (am I aging myself) type drawings. Nothing even close to your level.

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

WOW! I'm more of a doodler / zentangler...this is amazing!

Unknown said...

That looks perfect! You are amazing!

Hopping by and following your twitter and Pinterest.

The Quiet Mom @ http://olahmomma.com. You can visit directly to my latest post: http://olahmomma.com/blog/happy-anniversary

Bethany K said...

Oh wow - NICE!!

Post a Comment