Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking–Heide Museum of Modern Art

Hello Blog World,

Exciting news, I am nearly finished my quilt, I just have the binding to go.  So stay tuned for the reveal!

But today I am here for just a quick post to show you a scrapbook page I have been working on, but not a traditional scrap page, a digital layout. 

I love traditional scrapping but sometimes I really don’t mind having a fiddle with my paint shop pro and creating something on the digital level.  I have so many photo’s and there is only so much you can do with them, so I like to do digi’s every now and then and they look great as wallpapers and also on my screensaver.  The digi below is for a proper hardcover book I am going to get printed as a gift.  Just need lots more pages first!

melbourne trip 004

This is of my visit to Melbourne and when my friends and I visited a local art museum.  I love this layout because for me it tells the story of the day, which is really what scrapbooking is about isn’t it?  Telling stories and preserving memories.

Just look at those cows, ain’t they a hoot?

melbourne trip 004

Anyway, this is page 1 of as I said hopefully a beautifully bound hard cover album, that I want to complete this year as a gift, I will keep you all updated on the progress.

Now off to bind…

Until then Happy Crafting

42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09






2 comments:





Tranae said...

Thats really nice. Is Paint Shop Pro the software? BTW...I'm stopping by from the Shout Out Blog Hop. I'm happy to be a new follower on your blog. Your projects are so cute.

Unknown said...

a terrific layout, love the cow too :)

Post a Comment