Monday, April 23, 2012

Pins of Day Week 2

Hello Blog World,

Firstly I have to say sorry, I accidently deleted my first Pins of the week…(what a silly girl I am)  so to recap if you missed it
I don’t know what I did but the original post is gone!! So check them out before seeing the gorgeous crafts and recipes that have captured my attention this week.


Saturday – Making Wooden Owls by One Project Closer

                                              Source: oneprojectcloser.com via Michelle on Pinterest




                                 Source: heathersfrenchpress.blogspot.com.au via Michelle on Pinterest




                                                 Source: marthastewart.com via Michelle on Pinterest



Tuesday – Make a Zig Zag Quilt by Bee Square Blog
 
                                          Source: beesquarefabrics.blogspot.com.au via Michelle on Pinterest

My next project maybe???

Wednesday – Slow Cooker Parmesan Tomato Basil Soup by Baking with Blondie


                                           Source: bakingwithblondie.blogspot.com.au via Michelle on Pinterest




Thursday – Neapolitan Cup Cakes by Lady Behind the Curtain


                                             Source: ladybehindthecurtain.com via Michelle on Pinterest
  



Friday – Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken by Baking with Blondie



                                         Source: bakingwithblondie.blogspot.com.au via Michelle on Pinterest



There you go another week of wonderful pins.   It astounds me the amazing talent that’s out there.  What have you been pinning this week?

I’ll be back next week with 7 more fantastic ideas and/or recipes.

Until then Happy Crafting

42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09_thu





3 comments:





JoJo said...

Those recipes, esp. the cupcakes, look heavenly!

Partycraft Secrets said...

Hey! Owls look great! But mainly just checking to see you're ok; I miss the blog posts! Thinking of you. x

Buy Generic Ampicillin said...

Nice Post. I Like Your Post.

Post a Comment