Saturday, April 21, 2012

Patty the Cow

Hello Blog World,

I mentioned recently I went the recent Quilters and Craft Fair, well one thing I purchased when I was there was this gorgeous material…

red floral fabric

And the cutest little stuffed toy pattern from Funky Friends Factory

Cow-Patty

Isn’t she a darling??  Well guess what happens when you put them together?

You get Patty the Cow

patty the cow 01

She was a lot harder than I thought, a lot harder than Mrs.Perkins but after unpicking and realigning and some hand sewing here and there she finally came together.  I think she looks great, but I know there are a few imperfections but she is still the cutest!!

She thinks so too and is now found sitting in random spots throughout my house.

patty the cow 02

Just chilling on the laptop…

If you think she is cute, wait to you see what I did with the left-over fabric!!  More on that later.

Until then Happy Crafting

42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09





5 comments:





JoJo said...

Well done! I really need to figure out how to use my sewing machine! Fabric is fun!

Inspired By Felicity said...

I love this - so cute!

Mixed Kreations said...

She's adorable! Love her and the material. Thanks for sharing.

Wendy said...

Patty the cow is so sweet!

Partycraft Secrets said...

The cow is sooo cute - the material selection is the best! Great to see your blog is going so well - hope you are too. x x x

Post a Comment