Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lost Mojo??? and a drawing.

Hi Blog World.

After getting psyched for a big weekend of crafting I managed zip!!  I have a sore shoulder from my spasming neck so managed to play around a bit but got nothing achieved.  I did some more of my quilt which I have yet to show and this afternoon while trying to compile something for the next Play Date Cafe challenge which I am really struggling with I decided I have lost my card making mojo for the time being and decided to doodle.  This is what I came up with.






The scanner is playing up so I have taken a pretty poor photo, again looks much better in real life.  For those who are not from my part of the world it's a cockatoo.  A lovely bird, we used to have a few as pets when I was a kid.

Anyways that's all from me, maybe you will see some card challenge posts later this week.  Tomorrow is a scratch as we have parent info night at my daughters school.

Happy Crafting All!!

0 comments:





Post a Comment