Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Hello Blog World.

It's Thursday night which means tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which means weekend to craft WOOHOO!!!

I mentioned last post there was a couple of challenges I wanted to enter so it's short and sweet post tonight.
One of my goods friends anniversary is coming up so I played with the Get Sketchy GS #75 Sketch and the colour challenge from Picture Perfect Creations which also happened to be an anniversary theme. (BONUS)







This is what I came up with...



I don't mind it.  I wish my photography was better, as I don't know what those dark marks are near the bottom they are certainly not on the actualy card, and the shadows make my circles look funny.  It's much better in real life.  Just hope my friend likes it.

All products from my stash (you will soon learn I have an extensive stash, as I don't throw anything away and am quite a penny pincher).

Anyways thanks for looking, have a great night wherever you are.

4 comments:





Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I like your use of the circles, sometimes my cardstock turns funny colors as well... it happens. Thanks for playing along with PPC this week & don't forget to hop over to all the DT's blogs for giveaway entries; here's mine: http://scrapaddictsattic.blogspot.com/2011/02/happy-anniversary-ppc.html
~Paula - PPC DT

PapierGirl said...

Wonderful anniversary card - I'm sure your friend will love it! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

Tamie said...

Like Paula, I am loving the way you layered your circles. Sometimes my card stock doesn't always look like the colors they are either. Thanks so much for joining us for our Anniversary week at PPC!

Lori Turner said...

Love the circles! Cool card :) Thanks for playing with us at PPC this week!

Post a Comment