Monday, February 21, 2011

Red, Black and Green??

Wow....what a busy weekend can't believe it is over and Monday has come and gone too.  I got a bit of crafting done which was good, made 2 cards and finished an embroidered square for a quilt I am making (more of that later).  Oh also had a family lunch for my hubby's birthday and advanced puppy school for my 4 month old pup. 

But on to the card....entering this in 2 challenges. I got my colous from the Play Date Cafe colour PDCC69 challenge this week, which is red, black and green. Love the red and black together but the green??? That was a challenge.



To compliment the colours, I used Mojo Monday's sketch 178.


This is what I came up with...






This is for a girlfriend's birthday coming up soon.  She loves red so hopefully she likes this. 

Supplies used
  • Kaiser Craft Paper
  • Crate Paper
  • Kaiser Bling
  • AC Cardstock
  • Petaloo Flowers
That's all I can remember.

Anyways thanks for looking, I will be back later with photo's of cake and birthday joy and hubby's birthday card.

4 comments:





Colleen Dietrich said...

Michelle, what a beautiful way to use our challenge colors this week! We're so glad you could join us at the Cafe on this special challenge 'Combined Grind'.

Andrea Ewen said...

Awesome job with the Mojo sketch, Michelle and I love the vibrant colors you used! Beautiful black flower and wonderful matching ribbon! Thanks for joining us at our special "Combined Grind" challenge with both The Play Date Cafe and CASE Study!

Ruby said...

I just love how you've done the ribbon behind your sentiment, it looks so pretty. I'm a big fan of vibrant colours too, a lovely card! Thanks for joining in with our combined grind over that the Play Date Cafe with CASE Study!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Love how your swirls around your sentiment and the flower mimic that background DP. Thanks for playing along with The Play Date Cafe this week.

Post a Comment