Monday, February 14, 2011

What's in the box??

Firstly Happy Valentine's day to all.  I hope you are having a great day whether you are in love, single or somewhere in between.

Well in my first post (ever) I promised a hand made box.  Well here it is....



I am not entirely happy with the finished product, but it's not too bad either.   I used a fabulous tutorial from Jinky's Craft, my only problem was I was bit over ambitious and tried to enlarge it.  Well problems ensued..my lid is pretty flimsy and I ended up creating hinges with ribbon instead of paper as I just could not get it to work.

Now what's inside you are all asking.  That is the real creation....
Wait for it....
Wait for it....
Wait for it....
WAHLAHHHHHH!!

Bailey's Irish Cream Balls. (Kind of like rum balls but made with Bailey's).
Oh did I forget to mention this was my hubby's Valentine's day gift.  We decided to do something different this year and make each other presents.  I have been having iced coffee cravings for weeks now so what did I get made for me???


3 Litres of home made iced coffee.  I do have to admit it is quite yummy, even better than the bought stuff.

So again Happy V Day, love to my husband after 14 years you still make my heart flutter.

Thanks for Looking :)



0 comments:





Post a Comment