Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Red Rosettes

Hello Blog World,

Just a really quick post today, spent all day yesterday in the city at a Microsoft Excel course, which was great!! But my healthy lifestyle took another downwards step.  So I need to get off my butt and exercise (more on that next Monday)

Well I spent all weekend helping my sister in law prepare for the markets so didn’t get any cardmaking done but there was a small project I had been putting off and when I saw Ke'l’s scraps of red satin I knew I had to finish it.

Remember my first ever rosette from this post
rosette ring back rosette ring


Well when one of my work colleagues saw this she asked for one in red.  Well I hadn’t got around to it.  So when I saw the fabric I knew I could surprise her on Monday with it.

So Wah Lah
Second and third fabric rosette ring!

red roses


These came out much better and I just love the frayed fabric look.  There are 2 because after I made my friend’s my sister in law wanted one. 
Now I am off to aerobics to burn all of yesterday’s calories. Until then happy crafting.
42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09







Also linking up with these fab parties

untitled Making Monday Marvelous Linky Party
The Girl Creative Making

1 comments:





Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle! Oh, these little rings are so cute. I've never seen any before and you did a wonderful job on them.
Thanks so much for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Post a Comment