Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Gift Tags

Hello Blog World,

Just a quick post today, no healthy lifestyle challenge life has just been too chaotic to record anything at the moment, but it is slightly back on track and good news I haven’t put on any more weight!!

As I said in my last post I had a very busy busy weekend making stuffs and also shopping!  Hubby took me to a shopping centre I had never been to on the other side of town and WOWEEEEEEEEEE was it a shopping centre, so huge and great stores, I could have spent an entire weekend there.

So besides my boxes I made I had been wanting to make my own gift tags for the pressies this year and I looked at my stuff and thought a bit and finally decided with a light purple paper and these fab epoxy stickers I picked up for $1 last year after Christmas.

gift tag 01

Ain’t they pretty?  I also thought I would put my cuttlebug to good use and use the little stamp die hubby bought me also last year and cut out heaps of these.

gift tag 00

So instead of putting the whole piece in I cut some rectangles a bit bigger than needed, folded in half and when putting through the cuttlebug lined it up so that the die didn’t cover the whole sheet.

Then quite simply stuck the little square stickers on the front of the tags, punched a hole on the back and threaded some string through them.

gift tag 02 gift tag 03 gift tag 04
gift tag 05 gift tag 06 gift tag 07

I personally love the simplicity of them and I am very happy with how they turned out.

Now I am off to make another gift card box and make some pressies. Only have 3 crafty things left on my to do list, after that it’s the cooking side of Christmas I need to concentrate on. 
How is everyone’s Christmas plans going, I hope everyone is on schedule there is only 6 Days to go!!!!!!!!!
Until then Happy Crafting
42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09






0 comments:





Post a Comment