Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Bloggingversary

Hello Blog World,

Officially today is my 1st bloggingversary, I have had a few ups and downs but never thought I would make it this far! Thanks to my little band of followers and anyone else that has enjoyed reading my space, I would never have got this far. It may not be the prettiest or most popular but it’s mine and I love it!!
champagne-toast

Cheers to me and blogland and all the wonderful people out there.
In celebration of today I will share with you according to blogger stats my 10 most popular posts of all time! I don’t have money or sponsors to do a give-away so you’ll just have to put up with me reminiscing.

From 10 - 1

10. I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas

IMG_0619

I guess it’s not just me that’s dreaming of a white Christmas. This pretty little Christmas card came 10th on the list of most viewed posts.

9. Rolled Paper Tree Cards

paper roll tree 1 
Another card creation comes in at the number 9 spot.  I found this idea on the internet and made it into some Christmas Cards for my family and friends.

8. Aussie Christmas Subway Art

xmas subway red

My first ever free printable made especially for Christmas comes in at number 8.  I am glad everyone liked it.

7. Gift Card Box Tutorial

gift card box0

My tutorial for gift cards came in at number 7 – this came about when I could no longer find the tutorial I had planned to use.  It’s my first ever tutorial and I am quite proud of it.

6. Chocolate Makes my Clothes Shrink

P020110_13.07[01]

Who would’ve thought my second cross stich ever would make it on this list, must be something about the chocolate!  This creation of mine came in at number 6!!

5. Sleeping Eye Mask Pattern

eye mask 009

I am fairly new to sewing but I love it and love creating things from pieces of pretty fabric.  And you guys liked my first ever pattern, my sleeping mask comes in at number 5 on the list! 

4. Shabby Tea Cup Pin Cushion

teacup pin cushion 008

This has to be one of my most favourite projects over the last 12 months and you guys agree with this coming in at 4th!  I just love how it turned out in all it’s shabbyness.

3. Craft Room Dreaming


Everyone loves a good craft room redo including me! According to my stats so do you all.  My shared daydream on what I would like my craft room to look like came in at 3rd place.

2. A Jar of Nothing
jarofnothing 02

My jar of nothing has come in at 2nd place and according to Pinterest it’s my most pinned post! I am so glad you guys like it.

Now drum roll please…

1. Funky Fabric

Image1

Personally I am blown away by this being number 1, it’s certainly not my favourite post and it was in the first half of the year when I was still finding my feet, in fact it was only my 4th post ever. This is before I knew about link parties and all that other fun stuff!

My jar of nothing is catching up and is only behind by about 30 views, I expect it to take over soon.  It’s just a real quick post on a book bag I sewed up for a friend of mine and the gorgeous fabric I used. I guess everyone is looking for funky fabric these days.

So there you go.  A year in blogging and your faves, it was nice looking back to see what I have done and it’s actually very surprising to see what is getting the most views and comments.  I have never had more than 10 comments on a post, maybe we can change that in the next 12 months.

I am thoroughly looking forward to the next 12 months and am excited to see not only what I achieve but what all the other wonderful crafters out there achieve and what you guys think.  Thanks for a rocking 12 months and here’s to another fantastic year!

Until then Happy Crafting
42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09





3 comments:





Xazmin said...

Happy Blogiversary! I love your year in review. Especially the jar of nothing - love it!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Happy 1 year!!

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

Happy 1st Birthday

Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday
Hope to can join us again tomorrow

Natasha

www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

Post a Comment