Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just For You Card

Good Morning Blog World,

Just a quick post to share a card I did yesterday.  After housework and watching the footy replay, I managed to fit one card in.

I worked with this colorlab challenge and the Mojo Monday sketch

 














And I came up with this....


Still trying to decide whether I like this or not.  My photo is also not the greatest, but my camera is not working well and I had to use my mobile phone.  But the bottom panel is a light blue to represent the touch of baja breeze and so is the bottom right button.  Hopefully I can get my camera fixed soon.

Well my hubby is taking me to breakfast again and then we are off to do some shopping.  Need some new clothes for winter and then home for more crafting.  I am definitely going to get another card done and hopefully a scrapbook page, just can't decide whether it should be the baby album or photos from my holiday last year.

Until then happy crafting :)

3 comments:





Jen Mitchell said...

Love those flowers and buttons! Great take on the sketch and the color challenge. Thanks for joining us at the ColorLab this week!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColorLab this week!!

Anonymous said...

Very lovely card. Thanks for joining the ColorLab challenge.

Post a Comment