Saturday, May 28, 2011

What a week

Hello Blog World,

Well the weekend is finally here and after the mixed week I had it couldn't have come quick enough.  I will only bore you with the good news.  My beautiful daughter Tiana has been selected to represent her school in a maths competition next month. I couldn't be more prouder.  I will let you know how she goes!!

I got a little crafting done through the week, worked on another layout of my trip last year.  I used the Sassy Lil' Sketches May 14th sketch

And I came up with this...

It was a great sketch to work with, like all their sketches.  Check them out if you are ever stuck for ideas.
I used a mixed bag of goodies on this, the bead and shell border thingy was given to me years ago and I thought I would never use it, but when I saw the sketch and grabbed my photos etc.. I knew that they would fit!! So the moral is never throw anything out!!!  I also used Heidi Grace papers, making memories  papers, martha stewart edge punch and bella chip letters and look  I managed to work some stitching in and my famous strip journalling. 

So this is a just another layout of our trip last year and this is my hubby and my dear friend messing around on the border of QLD and NSW. 

Now the weekend is here I am going to get some more crafting in, maybe another page, maybe some sewing or maybe some cards. I haven't decided yet, gotta do some dreaded housework first.

Until then happy crafting :)

2 comments:





Unknown said...

great page, love the shell border, and the title done like that, looks great.

wendipooh13 said...

what a fun page and love how you worked that border!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sassy Lil Sketches!!!

Post a Comment