Sunday, May 8, 2011

My New Bookcover

Hello Blog World,

Happy mother's day to all the mums out there, and to my mum and nanna miss you heaps xxx

Just another quick post today, I did get some sewing done yesterday and I have more planned today.  I decided with all the book covers I am making my friends, I needed a new one.  So do you remember this material from this post.

It has now turned into this...



As I said I have some more sewing planned today, maybe some scrapbooking if I get a chance and some card making.  Enjoy your mother's day ladies and Happy Crafting :)


Sharing with


1 comments:





Anonymous said...

I would love to make one of those for my Bible - is there a tutorial I could follow? Your book cover is beautiful! I found you at Be Different's linky party and would love for you to visit me at

www.Redo101.blogspot.com

Post a Comment