Sunday, May 1, 2011

Needles and Pins

Hello Blog World,

Breakfast with hubby this morning was lovely.  It is just nice to get away for an hour just the two of us.  We went to the coffee club and I had a very naughty Iced Mocha with whipped cream and ice-cream as well as their classic breakfast which is bacon, scrambled eggs, grilled tomato and toast.  YUMMY!!

Anyways this is what I got into once we returned home.

Inside

Outside

Nothing too fancy for me, just something to store my needles.  And yes it's crooked. It wasn't crooked when I originally sewed the felt down, but when I sewed it together and turned right way in WAH LAH it was crooked.  But this is me I am talking about and I am used to crooked things!!! 

I got the pattern from another fantastic blogger Ever Kelly.  Check her out she is great. 

Now I need to finish this quilt and some more sewing projects I will talk about later.

Thanks for looking and happy crafting.




Sharing this with

2 comments:





Unknown said...

I didn't notice it uneven until you pointed it out lol, must say you do well, I can now just sew on a button lol, am learning to use the basic of basic machines if only to make a straight stitch on a scrapbook page ha ha ha.

Michelle said...

If I can sew anyone can sew. I am such a klutz at most things have very awkward hands but yet I perservere. It just takes practice.

Post a Comment