Friday, May 6, 2011

Bright & Funky Book Cover

Hello Blog World,

Just a quick post tonight before I serve dinner (mmm homemade vegie pizza's), then it's off to the comfort of my lounge and tv to finish the binding on my quilt. 

It's been a long week after the lovely 11 days off over easter, my shoulder and neck have been playing up but I did manage to fit some crafting in.

Do you remember this fabric from this post



Well I turned it into a book cover for a friend at work, she is very bright and funky and loves pinks and purples.


She really loved it and it's another project crossed off my list.  Better yet the weekend is here and I can do some more crafting, and Sunday is Mother's day so I will be getting spoiled as well BONUS!!!

Until then, Happy Crafting





Linking up with

0 comments:





Post a Comment