Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lime Green Card??

Hello Blog World,

Just a quick post this morning to share a card I made yesterday.  I am thoroughly enjoying all these challenges I am entering lately, it is really taking me out of my comfort zone and I think ultimately improving my card making skills...(sometimes)

This Card was a bit difficult for me as lime green is not a colour I would normally use, had to dig deep in my stash to find it as well as grey, this pattern paper was the only grey I could find so I had to work around it.  All in all I am happy with result.



I used the Color Throwdown Challenge and the Clean & Simple FTL140 Sketch as my inspiration

As I said, definitely out of my comfort zone.  Well my beloved football team (Collingwood) is playing today, so I will be watching that this afternoon maybe doing some more work on my cross-stitch but before that I have a whole morning where I might try and get some more cards done or a layout or all of the above depending on how motivated I get.  Until then Happy Crafting :)

1 comments:





Broni said...

This would definitely make anyone who received it smile! Love the flower and the sparkle! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!

Post a Comment