Saturday, May 14, 2011

On The Go

Hello Blog World,

The weekend is here again, and I am hoping to get some serious crafting done!!  I only discovered scrapbooking and papercrafts in general about 5 years ago with the help of my fabulous sister in law.  How I wish I had discovered it a lot earlier in life, especially when my darling daughter was a baby.  She is now one month off 13 and I am finally putting together a baby album.

Here is the first page I have done, I am keeping an all pink and yellow theme throughout the album I have decided and so far I am pretty happy.

This is Tiana, when she first started to crawl, and since then she just has not stopped moving!!

I used this photo from The Shabby Tea Room's photo inspiration challenge. As well as Heidi Grace papers and alot of other pink stuff from my stash!



Isn't it divine? Look at all those ruffles!!  Most people (myself included) normally submit a card project, which is what I was going to do.  But then I saw the baby photo's I had printed out and it kinda came to me!  I am quite pleased with the results. 

Well I am off again, hopefully to do some more scrapbooking and get some more cards done, until then happy crafting :)

3 comments:





Sheri said...

How ADORABLE!! Love the colors and layout! Thanks for sharing with at The Tea Room ;-)

Trees said...

Awesome layout, what a precious photo and your ruffles look as delish as that cake! Thanks so much for sharing this with the Shabby Tea Room!

Kelly Rachel said...

I love your page - absolutely adorable. Pink is my favourite colour. What a great photo to use as inspiration!

Post a Comment