Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chocolate Makes My Clothes Shrink!!!!

Hello Blog World,

Ok so I am back from Melbourne, I had a fantastic time!  Visited old friends and family, drank copious amounts of wine and ate excessively well!!! (hence no lifestyle change post this week, I will combine last week and this week next Monday)

So today I have an older project for you while I sort through my holiday photo’s and plan some new crafts (I am thinking of making a wreath this weekend, there is also a new watercolour and even a work in progress on a new drawing!)

I mentioned in my last post that I had not long ago decided to learn how to cross stitch properly.

P100110_18.54

I started with this little fellow, and was very happy with how he turned out that I went out a bought a kit at a craft fair. I saw this lovely lady and this saying and knew I had to have it!!!  It describes me all over!

P020110_13.07[01]

Again, I was very pleased with how she turned out, and she now resides in a frame on my book case! (sorry about the photo, so need a new camera!!!!)

Now I am off to sort through my holiday snaps (I did use a much better camera).  Until then happy crafting.
42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09




2 comments:





Anonymous said...

LOVE it!!! I totally need this, it completely explains why nothing fits me anymore ;) Thanks for making me smile!!

Leanne @ because (i think) i can

My Duong said...

:) I love this post!

Post a Comment