Friday, December 30, 2011

More Gift Card Box Fun

Hello Blog World,

Just a quick post today to show you a couple more gift card boxes I made before Christmas using my own tutorial.

I had to make a couple this time for my daughter Tiana, so I got to play with more girlier colours this time which is always fun.

gift box 001

gift box 002

The star one is my favourite and the way just some left over wrapping paper which I still have heaps of little scraps of it left ( I don’t throw anything I think I will use away )

I was also loving the monogram look so I went that way again, needless to say Tiana loves them and she has kept them to put earrings and other teenager stuffs in!

gift box 003

Now I am off to do a bit of  a pre – new year de-clutter (I have decided I need to throw some things away or I am going to end up on that show hoarders!!!)  Then I might do some scrapbooking, haven’t done that in a while and the mood is hitting me.

If you’re interested on how I put this box together, check out my free tutorial here.

 Until then Happy Crafting.

42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09





2 comments:





Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

These are really cute!! Thank you for sharing! Happy New Year!

Partycraft Secrets said...

The stars are cute, but I'm a sucker for stripes myself!

Post a Comment